Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday Musings: Our Holiday Wishes

Happy Sunday and Holiday wishes from us to you:




I hope that everyone has the holiday they would wish themselves this year, in a peaceful, gentle world



My Christmas Wish for all my fellow authors is to write the best book, or story that is within you. May it contain a bit of your heart, your soul and your personality tucked in nicely between the lines. Any jazz musician will tell you the spaces are as important as the literal (pun intended) content. If your spirit can be found within your work, the reader will sense your passion, and buy into your story. And they will care. May you have that.

My Christmas Wish for all my fellow readers is that you find THAT BOOK you are looking for. If I can say with no modesty, Muse is a great place to look. How fun it is, to pick up a book and be transported. If you find that book over the holidays, you will have found a most precious gift. Simply stated, your belief will be suspended and you'll be gone for hours. I wish that for you.



 I wish all the folks at MIU, their families, and those many others who have become our family by reading and sharing in our books all the happiness of Christmas.



This holiday season all I wish for everyone I know is health and peace. I am trying to spread peace in whatever I write and wherever I am. I feel it is so important to be able to live your live in peace and harmony. So that is what I wish could happen. Let’s all spread peace and love and hope. Especially in the writing community I feel it is so important that we as writers spread the idea of peace and love in whatever we write. That is my wish for my friends and for the world.



I wish for all writerly friends and readers, safe and happy holidays, and a wonderful 2016!



Dear reader, thank you again for joining us and we’d love to hear from you. Keep smiling and have a fun week. Never stop believing. See you next Sunday…nothing better than being cozy in bed with some Musings.


If you have a question or comment you’d like us to muse upon, do not hesitate to contact me Christine Steeves-Speakman  at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com



No comments: