Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday Musings: Be a Muse author




Morning,


I can’t promise anything. I can’t even tell you when you’ll have your final answer.

But…

…we do have an automatic email reply set up…silly robot will only answer one email per person per day

…we do read every manuscript

…we do offer feedback on why…decline is such a negative word…why we’re not partnering with you is how we look at it.

…MuseItUp is a team between you, the house, your editors, your cover artist, and your fellow Musers.

…frankly, Lea and I (Chris) are too stubborn to ever give up


We do tweak our requirements and timings, but if you think MuseItUp is your future home, come on over…


…Oh, one thing, I’m sorry but the one type of manuscript we can’t read are those which are already at home with another publisher. Trust me, I’ve reviewed a few authors I would love to have at Muse, but I respect their current publishing homes way too much.


You’ll find our requirements here:




Dear reader, thank you again for joining us and we’d love to hear from you. Keep smiling and have a fun week. Never stop believing. See you next Sunday…nothing better than being cozy in bed with some Musings.


If you have a question or comment you’d like us to muse upon, do not hesitate to contact me Christine Steeves-Speakman  at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com



1 comment:

karthik shankar said...

Good information href=”https://indglobal.in/”>website design in bangalore
href=”https://indglobal.in/”>ecommerce website design in bangalore
href=”https://indglobal.in/”>mobile app development